Construction Specialist IV 188331
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 US
- Will report onsite to Test Lab and then in the field.
- The successful candidate shall be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Distribution Line Construction.
- The SME supports a diverse Project Team to achieve company objectives and is primarily responsible for providing technical support on the execution of Distribution Line Construction activities.
- The SME should possess the leadership skills to support Craft and Engineering Stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the execution of the work to meet the Program Objectives.
- The SME shall ensure that Craft and Engineering stakeholders adhere to the client's safe work practices, distribution engineering standards, work methods, and procedures.
- 15 years of experience at a minimum
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Teams, Share-point, and GIS
- Associate Degree
- Must be proficient with Excel
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."