Construction Project Manager 189715
Phoenix, AZ US
*Relocation assistance offered OR per diem offered to qualified candidates, $1,000/week worked
The client is seeking multiple highly skilled, experienced, and motivated Construction Project Managers to join our growing team in Phoenix, AZ on a large-scale semiconductor manufacturing construction project. Successful candidates for this position will have demonstrated Construction Project Management success with previous construction experience working directly with a trade contractor’s and must be self-motivated, technical skilled, highly organized, clearly communicate and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates work history must represents increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis throughout career. Mechanical and/or Process Systems Semiconductor experience a plus. Local candidates preferred, but relocation available for the ideal candidate.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs.
- Work directly with the Client to ensure that their program needs are met
- Manage project team including trade partners to meet requirements and deliverables keeping the values of safety and quality in mind
- Review change orders with design and trade partners to ensure scope is adequately covered
- Lead and pursue continuous improvement initiatives and actions to aid in achieving project objectives
- Prepare project reports and documentation, communicate with Project Team and Client management.
- Collaborate with team and other interested parties to ensure project schedules are established and maintained and are in alignment with Owner expectations
- Good working relationship with Trade labor and proven leadership in driving craft productive improvements.
- Previous Experience of 5 years plus working directly with Trade Contractors as either a Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of large project and construction management experience with strong results in meeting deadlines and cost requirements
- Semiconductor experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling in the construction environment
- Excellent communication skills: ability to work well with external vendors to drive results; ability to communicate within multiple levels in an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction standards, practices, techniques, and technology
- Ability to interpret construction contracts, plans and specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with the following tools: PM Web/Primavera/Excel/Word
- Preferred B.S. Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field or equivalent experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.