Construction Project Inspector and Clerk of the Works
Warrenton, VA 20187
- The Inspector will manage project start up through completion approximately 26 months.
- Both projects are budgeted for $60 mil and will be health care facilities for veterans with 8, 16 bed dorm/bed capacity.
- Will be on site during inspection to monitor progress, quality, submittals, design questions, changes, and deficiencies.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Notify client of issues that cannot be resolved in the field.
- Prepare all project administration documentations i.e. pictures and daily reports.
- Monitor contractor safety and review billings.
- CCM, OSHA, PMP, CQM, preferred.
- College degree in related field may substitute for experience
- 10 years working in the above job description depending on duties and responsibilities.
- Strong Mechanical electrical and plumbing experience and working knowledge of systems and codes required.
- Working knowledge of MEP systems and utilities is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.