Martinez, CA 94553
- The Planner is responsible for construction planning of project.
- Prepares scope of work and develops level of effort for review is needed to complete the project.
- Prepares studies, impact analysis and impact statements.
- Conducts analysis and completes the team’s recommendations for the assigned project.
- Conducts surveys and performs project research regarding impact of proposed projects.
- Interprets reports in terms of client/project impact and selects appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Refinery experience needed.
- Construction planning experience required
- P6 working knowledge
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.