Panama City, FL 32401
- The Construction Manager ensures that all aspects of the agreed to Scope of Work is being completed in accordance with the field work plan and supporting documentations including all permit requirements, health and safety plans, and quality control documents.
- Responsible for all aspects of the mission’s construction including but not limited to data gathering for permit application, site feasibility and additional requirements, if any.
- Responsible for the daily reporting of mission progress, staffing change, safety compliance both internal and external, and establishing/maintaining quality benchmark.
- Schedule field personnel including Construction Field Managers and Safety and Quality Control Technicians.
- Ensure that all necessary field material is stocked and available for deployment.
- Coordinate the transfer of housing units from the receiving yard to their final destination as dictated by the FEMA work order.
- Ensure that all assigned work orders are complete and ready for final inspection.
- Troubleshoot any and all problem related to the installation of MHUs during deployment.
- Manage the decommissioning of MHUs.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day project oversight of commercial park expansion and group site construction.
- Must have a degree in Construction Management or extensive verifiable experience in temporary housing missions
- Ability to travel and be on deployment for an extended period of time
- Proficient in MS Word or MS Excel
- 72 hours weekly
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."