Construction Manager 189726
Chandler, AZ US
*Relocation assistance offered OR per diem offered to qualified candidates, $1,000/week worked
The client is seeking a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated Instrumentation and Controls Construction Manager to join our growing team in Chandler, AZ near Phoenix on a large-scale semiconductor manufacturing construction project. Successful candidates for this position will have demonstrated Instrumentation & Controls Construction Management success with previous construction experience working directly with a mechanical or electrical contractor and must be self-motivated, technical skilled, highly organized, clearly communicate and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates work history must represents increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis throughout career. Semiconductor experience a plus.
- Work directly with the Owner to ensure that their program needs are met
- Manage project team including trade partners to meet requirements and deliverables keeping the values of safety and quality in mind.
- Prepare, monitor, and update the work agenda.
- Implementation of control systems, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, schematic, power conversion controls and any other control system.
- Analyze test results to determine if design meets functional specifications.
- Review pricing for designed scope and change orders with design and trade partners to ensure scope is adequately covered.
- Verify and validate designs to meet engineering principles, company standards, customer contractual requirements, and other specifications.
- Plan and coordinate aspects related to electrical and mechanical systems projects.
- Lead and pursue continuous improvement initiatives and actions to aid in achieving project objectives
- Collaborate with team and other interested parties to ensure project schedules are established and maintained and are in alignment with Owner expectations
- Minimum of 5 years of general construction experience w/ 5 years minimum of project management experience
- Knowledge in Control Panel Design, field installations and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the National Electric Code (NEC) and international standards.
- Experience designing, programming, commissioning and startup of control systems is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
- Experience w/ control system networking technologies & PC networking technologies (PLC, HMI).
- System integration experience including Micrologix, ControlLogix, RSView, RSBatch, iFIX, Siemens S7, Foundation Fieldbus, and/or DeviceNet applications.
- Knowledge in AutoCad Electrical.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited university and/or a minimum of five years of practical experience relevant to the position
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.