Construction Manager 189725
Chandler, AZ US
*Relocation assistance offered OR per diem offered to qualified candidates, $1,000/week worked
The client is seeking a highly skilled Low Voltage Construction Manager to join their growing team in the Chandler, Arizona area near Phoenix. The successful candidate will have Low Voltage Construction Management experience related to construction in the Semiconductor, Industrial, Chemical, Gas and Oil or Manufacturing markets and must be self-motivated, technical skilled, highly organized, clearly communicate and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates work history must represent increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis throughout career. Semiconductor experience a plus.
- Owns and manages overall construction for expansion of semiconductor factory low voltage and support low voltage scope in other areas.
- Work as a key stake holder of the on-site CM team to plan, organize, and supervise multiple projects from inception through design, construction, commissioning, and close-out.
- Maintain productive relationship with internal business partners and customers.
- Communicate project status to Client management, internal customers, and external parties as appropriate.
- Utilize and become proficient in the use of construction management programs being considered for use (i.e., Microsoft Project, EXCEL, P6 etc.)
- Ensure projects scope, schedule, budgets, and forecasts are developed and being tracked and executed to projects’ goals.
- Prepare project reports and documentation, communicate with Facilities Operations team, Facilities Engineering and Design team and Client management.
- Coordinating with Local Government Agencies
- Maintain good relationship with owner and trade labor to encourage and enable craft productivity improvements.
- Ability to work with multiple customers
- Excellent communication skills: ability to work well with internal and external business partners and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate within multiple levels in an organization.
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge and experience in LEAN construction practices.
- OSHA 10 and/or OSHA 30 certification
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience
- Minimum of 3-5+ Years’ Experience in executing or managing construction in the Semiconductor, Industrial, Chemical, Gas and Oil or other manufacturing markets.
- AA/BS/MS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or Equivalent Work experience preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.