Atlanta, GA 30350
- The Inspector will provide inspection and materials testing services on the project.
- Prepare inspection reports and documentation including making field measurements and quantities for pay purposes in accordance with GADOT procedures and policies.
- Read plans and contract documents to determine contractor’s compliance with contract specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of roadway and bridge inspection and materials testing experience on GADOT projects.
- Must have skills in operating computer software and be familiar with field inspection and testing procedures.
- Must have ability to read and interpret roadway, bridge, and structure plans and contract specifications; apply mathematical formulas to determine field adjustments; maintain detailed records; perform required materials testing; and communicate effectively with agency and contractor personnel and the general public.
- Valid driver's license.
- At least 1 GADOT Certification is required, more is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."