Console Operator 187791
Charlotte, NC 28262 US
This role is located/based in Charlotte and all candidates submitted must be able to work onsite.
The client is recruiting for Enterprise Security Command Center (ESCC) Console Operators to provide optimum security services to the entire our client’s footprint.
Console Operators will be responsible for:
- monitoring electronic security systems involving alarm panels, intrusion detection, video cameras, badge verification, and general access control.
- In addition, Operators will also be tasked with providing gate access, receiving, and reacting to large call volume, regulatory requirements, maintaining enterprise situational awareness and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- ability to multitask, proficient computer and MS Office suite skills.
- Must be willing to work a rotating/flexible schedule - weekends, holidays, evenings.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be highly dependable, stay calm in stressful situations, strong attention to detail.
- Further, must maintain a high level of confidentiality dealing with incidents and security techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of the client’s employees and property by monitoring and responding to alarms in a prescribed manner.
- Maintain accurate accounts of events, create reports, gain detailed information, and answer questions.
- Perform data entry in multiple databases; follow established procedures.
- Assist in general administrative work and other miscellaneous duties.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."