Configuration Management Specialist III 187956
Hartsville, SC 29550 US
- Workers have advanced skills and the ability to work independently with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
- In-depth knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- They are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in one or more CM competencies (EDB, Drawings, EC Reviews, CAS Modules, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of EC programmatic interfaces (Fire Protection, Security, RP, Seismic, Q Class, Equipment Labels, etc.) to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Thorough understanding of CM roles in support of external organizations.
- They provide site wide leadership in selected CM areas.
- Responsible for reviewing checking ENG products from a Configuration Management perspective.
- Develops Engineering Changes (CMU ECs) or works with Responsible Engineers in developing ECs to ensure the end state is reflected in the respective design output documents/data bases.
- They effectively apply and understand fundamental CM concepts, engineering procedures, and design control concepts to work that is increasingly more complex and varied.
- Understanding of EC programmatic interfaces to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Advises station groups on proper configuration management for various EDB Equipment IDs, data fields, and drawing standards.
High School Diploma/GED required
Competent knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, cyber controls and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
Use and understanding of Nuclear Asset Suite and Microstation are beneficial skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."