Denver, CO 80221
- The Concession Coordinator will be responsible for the leadership, selling, delivery, inventory management, merchandising and draft troubleshooting for each event and venue within all of their assigned accounts.
- Pre-season/pre-event preparation of venues, support during season/event and closing at the end of the season/event.
- Forecast and order product to venues or events based on type of event and historical information.
- Identify trends, recommend updates/discontinued/package types with customer.
- Ensure quality standards of product are met for CDC brands
- Deploy event staff, including both CDC employees performing secondary jobs as well as contingent workers.
- Merchandises venues to include signage, neon’s and inflatables, to ensure CDC fulfills our sponsorship obligations
- Support On/Off/Specialty Sales Teams as needed for specific events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree is preferred.
- The handling and delivering up to 165 lbs. consistently on a daily basis is required
- Prefer valid Colorado commercial driver’s license (Class A) and current DOT physical card; successful candidates who do not have Class A license may be required to obtain
- Must be literate in the English language, have good communication skills, and be at least 21 years of age
- Prior food and beverage, sales and/or draught experience preferred; all employees in this roles will be required to complete draught training
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, particularly during summer months which may result in 80-hour workweeks during peak periods. Requires face to face contact with customers in the market as well as desk work in office.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.