Communication Specialist III 187877
Charlotte, NC 28285 US
This position will be responsible for the oversight, delivery, and implementation of the Communication activities for the Customer Connect Support Team.
Responsible for effectively communicating and engaging with impacted stakeholders in support of customer systems including (SAP, IVR, Web, Mobile App, etc).
This individual will report to the Director of SAP Customer Platform and will represent the team in numerous forums including interaction and communication with business users of the customer systems, internal and external integrating partners and senior leadership.
This position will have accountability for communications plans, strategies, system support, implementation efforts and deliverables throughout the Customer Connect Support Team.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately using written and verbal communications.
• Develop / enhance a set of communication templates and tools to be used for system outages (planned & unplanned), system changes and enhancements and support led project efforts. Requires to be a part of an on-call rotation to support communications for unplanned outages.
• Establish the support processes and communication tools that need to be in place for the SAP solution.
• Responsible for championing change, delivering key messaging to impacted users, coordinates change activities and manages communication channels to ensure a proper feedback loop
• Provides communications support to various teams within the Customer Production Systems organization.
• Collaborates key stakeholders, leadership, and other operational subject matter experts to build comprehensive communications plans that support production related activities
• Expertise in developing and implementing communications to customer organization
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively with clients, teammates, and management in both the business and IT.
• Experience communicating with senior levels of management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as SharePoint
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or Business
• 3 years related work experience
• In lieu of Bachelor's degree(s) AND 7 year(s) related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND 11 year(s) related work experience
• Master's degree in Business Administration or Communications
• In addition to desired degree, 13 years related work experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Leadership Skills: demonstrated solid written and oral communication skills; experience with project management skills; experience working with diverse teams requiring strong collaborative, negotiating and multi-tasking skills; negotiation and conflict management skills; demonstrated organization and planning skills
• Job Specific Knowledge: Proven experience in managing communication plans; experience and training in project management methodology; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time; demonstrated familiarity with processes outside Customer Service, such as Energy Efficiency and Account Management, Information Technology and Power Delivery; demonstrated experience in process integration and implementation
• Technical Skills: proficient in MS Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Vizio, etc.
• Change Management experience
• Excellent communication, facilitation, motivational and interpersonal skills
• Project Management experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."