Troy, OH 45373
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Commodity Manager
- The Commodity Manager develops a strategic plan for a commodity or a strategic supplier.
- Executes Supply Chain strategies.
- Develops a strategic supply base. Identifies and executes cost savings projects.
- Manages dual sourcing plans.
- Leads work transfers between suppliers.
- Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
- Leads sourcing process from RFQ to contract signature.
- Negotiates and administers contracts with suppliers.
- Evaluates suppliers' capability, quality, reliability, and price competitiveness.
- Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed UTC requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
- Responsible for long term contract negotiations, dealing with both domestic and international suppliers and commodities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3- or 4-years’ experience, 5-10 years preferred
- Must have exceptional excel and power point skills.
- SAP experience is also preferred.
- Must have some knowledge in raw materials such as Metallic, steel, titanium and aluminum.
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.