Fort Worth, TX 76137
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Commodity Manager
- The Manager develops a strategic plan for a commodity or a strategic supplier.
- Executes Supply Chain strategies.
- Develops a strategic supply base.
- Identifies and executes cost savings projects.
- Manages dual sourcing plans.
- Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
- Leads sourcing process from RFQ to contract signature.
- Negotiates and administers contracts with suppliers.
- Evaluates suppliers' capability, quality, reliability, and price competitiveness.
- Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email