Commerical Lease Administrator
Englewood, CO 80112
- The Commercial Lease Administrator will read and interpret complex commercial real estate leases, including international leases, prepare lease abstracts and monthly lease administration reports, and potentially interact with external clients.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete financial analysis to fulfill the accounting aspects of lease administration, including operating/CAM reconciliation analysis and challenges.
- Will read and interpret leases, complete abstracts, and work with the finance team to insure accuracy of lease accounting for financial reporting.
- Working with external clients would include maintaining lease summaries, recurring payments spreadsheets and pending items reports, and maintaining property lease files according to established standards.
- Ensure client compliance with the terms of their leases.
- Ongoing maintenance of database of lease information and abstracts upon the occurrence of amendments, new locations, expirations, etc.
- Create and distribute critical date ticklers on a monthly basis for tracking dates of lease expirations, option notices and rent increases, to ensure compliance with the terms of the leases.
- Complete full analysis of operating expense/CAM charge-backs.
- Handle landlord communication where charges need to be challenged.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Lease Administration preferred.
- Real Estate or Facilities Management related certifications a plus.
- 3 years commercial lease administration, or 3 years working with and interpreting commercial leases.
- Prior experience working the accounting side of commercial leases is highly preferred.
- Proficient in professional email communication, including with team members across the world in many different time zones.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, knowledge of Contract Management systems; Database, Internet, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software, and must be extremely competent specifically with Excel.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."