Collections Operator in Training
The Villages, FL 32159
- The OIT performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of the collection system on an assigned shift.
- Assists Collections Operator in the use of sewer cleaning, clearing and rodding equipment and all repairs to collection systems
- Assists in performing weekly preventive maintenance on all equipment as needed
- Learns and gains skills in a variety of equipment and tools used in maintaining the collection system
- Performs other duties as required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Possess valid Commercial Driver’s License (preferred and/or will in acquire)
- Knowledge of collection system and tools, equipment, materials used to maintain and repair system
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.