Newnan, GA 30265
- The Operator is responsible for performing processes to thermally apply pack aluminide coatings tasks as a part of a team to manufacture and repair gas turbine engine components.
- Performs tasks such as A12 retort packing, A12 furnace load, spray coating application, monitor coating application and coating adherence per work instructions, and customer specifications.
- May perform tasks such as assembly, disassembly, vibratory tumble, blending, peen, grit blast and masking/prep in accordance with work instructions and customer specifications.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Operator prepares necessary quality documents and confirms quality of work using inspection tools in accordance with product specifications, blueprints, drawings, and work instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong shop mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions required.
- Must be able to follow instructions, read and interpret blue prints.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.