Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Cloud Architect
Our client in Farmington, CT is looking for a Cloud Architect to join their team to focus on Azure Cloud security projects.
- This position will need to plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistent of high-quality
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to ALM processes and tools
- Develop and own KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes
- Define the Cloud Architecture for both hybrid and non-hybrid cloud solution
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls
- Azure Cloud security
- Security background
- Understanding of all cloud solutions AWS, Azure, and others
- Full knowledge of risk and event management
- Should have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions
- Expert in cloud and security tools, processes, and implementation
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.