Chief Financial Officer
Boyceville, WI 54725
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a leading supplier of specialty ingredients and powders. Over the years, the company has merged and evolved with several other companies to create an expanded product line. The company is now a division of a British based global organization. The company produces specialty ingredients for the pharmaceutical, nutritional, industrial specialty markets and provide contract and toll manufacturing services to help better serve the needs of their customers.
- The CFO will direct the financial activities at the Business Unit level to provide relevant operational / financial support to management while ensuring that controls are operating effectively in accordance with the Financial Controls Framework.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations fiscal function and performance
- Act as strategic partner to the management team and GM
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues
- Prepare annual operating budget, quarterly forecasts, capital budget and strategic plan by established deadlines and in detail sufficient to assist in analysis.
- Complete month-end packs, forecasts and other plant operating reports within established deadlines. Analysis
- Provide the business with meaningful analysis helping to understand underlying trends, key drivers of deviations and provide recommendation how to address things
- Participate proactively with plant management in pursuing cost reduction opportunities and plant efficiency improvements.
- Ensure all material variances from established standards are analyzed and documented with recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide balance sheet account analysis.
- Provide analysis for cost savings.
- Ensure accounts payable is processed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Ensure accounts receivable is monitored and proper collection procedures are in place to maintain established days sales outstanding.
- Participate in the preparation and development of capital expenditure projects.
- Ensure cost accounting system provides adequate management information for product costing and profitability analysis.
- Ensure financial records and accounts are maintained in accordance with standards established by appropriate regulatory agencies. Payroll Management Controls (FCF).
Payroll Management Controls:
- Ensure financial and administrative functions maintained in accordance with group policy and accounting standards.
- Ensure the parent company Financial Controls Framework is in place and adhered to.
- Ensure department expenses are maintained within budgeted levels.
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Participate in Company s safety program including but not limited to monthly safety meetings, flash audits, near misses, weekly toolbox meetings and monthly safety inspections.
- Lead and develop team of direct reports with the purpose to leverage finance knowledge and responsibilities in the best way.
Advancement of Finance function:
- Advance the finance function by adequate response to organizational and business requirements from both internal and external
- Support the leadership team and the general manager in directing the US organization in alignment with the Company s global vision/ strategy by acting as change catalyst supporting and pro-actively driving change
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 10 years accounting experience in a management capacity
- Professional designation (CMA, CPA) preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills (analytical, prioritization skills, negotiations).
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Standard Cost Accounting Systems within an ERP Environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.