Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- The Chemistry Tech will support the Life Science Value Stream providing chemistry product support and on-time delivery of various membranes and reagents on a daily and as needed basis.
- Will be working with chemicals and powders
- Creates and tests reagents for customer orders.
- Produces membranes for customer orders and internal use.
- Supports the Clean Room in product delivery requirements such as testing, labeling, and packaging.
- Fabricates quality control reagents for validation testing.
- Documents test results and sampling levels for batch production.
- Performs monthly bleach-based cleaning activities of the Clean Room.
- Supports R&D scientists in the development of new products
- Performs other Clean Room responsibilities as required.
- 1-year of lab experience, and/or Associates Degree in a science related field preferred (e.g. Chemistry, Environmental Science, etc.).
- Must have steady hands and strong fine motor skills
- Basic laboratory instrumentation (pH meter, scale, stir plate, etc.).
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized; detail oriented, and able to multi-task daily.
- Competent with time management and scheduling workload to meet customer demand.
- Ability to read and follow department standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Proficient with an analytical scale and related calculations.
- Ability to accurately mix viscous liquids in volumetric flasks.
- Ability to use various pieces of manufacturing equipment (liquid dispenser, bottle capper, arbor press).
Please submit references with resume
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.