Chemical Process Engineer 187240
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Direct Hire opportunity, relocation assistance available
We're looking for a Chemical Process Engineer in Indianapolis, IN who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business.
Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on projects including state of the art industrial and commercial facilities in the field of Biopharmaceuticals. You’ll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will establish process design basis, develop process options and optimizations of selected design, and calculate and organize data for process flow sheets. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills and we’ll help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what drives you – so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience working in a design or manufacturing role
- Experience working within the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Fill Finish Projects/Sectors
- PFD and P&ID Development
- Preparing and evaluating bid and purchase specifications for process and clean utility equipment
- Calculating loads for clean utilities, line sizing, and distribution design (e.g. water for injection, clean steam, process gases)
- Calculating and organizing data and interfacing with other Jacobs’s disciplines, such as instrument data for I&C, electrical loadings, HVAC etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Working knowledge of AFT Products (Arrow and Fathom), and Plant design software such as ASPEN
- Strong client facing and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.