Chemical Process Design Technician
Manassas, VA 20110
- The Tech will be responsible for field support of construction activities on a client site.
- Modifying existing models in Cadworx to meet new client, trade partner, or site conditions.
- Coordinate with engineers, other piping designers and other disciplines working in the models.
- Will be working with an engineering design team on high-tech industrial manufacturing facility projects.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design.
- Must have recent experience and be an advanced user of Cad Worx 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste, high purity water systems and microelectronics is a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports desired.
- Must be good at estimating task durations and be willing to make commitments to completing work on-time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."