Chemical Process Design Tech
Portland, OR 97201
- The Tech will create equipment and piping models in 3D software based on input from engineers and P&IDSs under the direction of a Lead Designer.
- Coordinate with engineers, other piping designers and other disciplines working in the models.
- Maybe required for field support activities and may be on client site.
- Will be working with an engineering design team on high-tech industrial manufacturing facility projects.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design.
- Must have recent experience and be an advanced user of Cad Worx 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste, high purity water systems and microelectronics is a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports desired.
- Must be good at estimating task durations and be willing to make commitments to completing work on-time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.