Chemical Process Design Specialist
Manassas, VA 20110
- The Specialist will develop AutoCAD and Cadworx designs for process systems to support the installation and modification of semiconductor systems.
- Coordinate with Engineers and other designers to adopt designs to align with schedule, existing conditions and client requirements.
- Input design information into client tracking databases and tools to coordinate design requirements with existing systems.
- Support Engineers and designers in coordinating deliverable requirements and schedules of construction packages
- Review designs to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Coordinate spatial requirements for equipment and piping of process systems with other engineering disciplines
- Coordinate pipe routing and supports with trade contractors, pipe support engineers and client requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design.
- Must have recent experience and be an advanced user of Cadworx 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste, high purity water systems and microelectronics is a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."