Change Management Consultant III
Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
The client is in the midst of a huge transformation driven by an industry at the front lines of the climate change debate and shifting customer and stakeholder expectations. We are on the path to a Net Zero carbon emissions strategy – and the only way we will get there is through substantial change. The client’s IT is seeking an individual to support the ever-growing need for change, thinking of data differently and new ways of working. We have to be thinking decades ahead in the future for technology and products.
This individual will lead organizational change management efforts for multiple workstreams that will facilitate modernization through cloud native and data product driven solutions. This individual will report to the centralized Enterprise Technology & Security Change Management team and will collaborate with multiple product teams in IT and business stakeholders to drive adoption. This individual will have the opportunity to support the adoption of new technology, processes and ways of working. This individual needs to balance strategy with execution to orchestrate the change experience.
• Plans and executes change management efforts for multiple workstreams, agile teams or products in a complex program of work.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of change management methodology, including stakeholder analysis, communications, training, coaching and resistance management.
• Understands change impacts across all in-scope audiences and leads management and mitigation of impacts.
• Expert written and verbal skills, can summarize complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by non-experts.
• Creates and executes stakeholder engagement activities, adapting for different audience groupings as needed.
• Articulates and establishes desired outcomes and manages metrics to demonstrate visible signs of progress towards outcomes.
• Integrates change management efforts with wider transformation efforts or initiatives as appropriate.
• Plans, designs and delivers leadership alignment activities.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to senior and some executive managers, peers and more junior team members.
• Anticipates potential risks and issues and mitigates appropriately.
• Works confidently and effectively through ambiguity and leads others to deliver success despite ambiguity.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· In addition to required degree, eight (8) or more years related work experience.
· Master’s degree.
· Consulting experience.
· Prosci Change Management certification.
· IT experience, particularly familiar with AWS, cloud or data-driven products.
· Strong listener who is able to clearly articulate individual’s points of resistance and find creative solutions for addressing them.
· Demonstrated strong leadership skills: negotiation, conflict management skills, influencing skills, ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision and obtain buy-in.
· Ability to adapt and change as business needs change.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with large-scale change initiatives.
· Experience working with agile teams, approaches and tools.
· Experience within one or more complementary disciplines such as Agile, innovation, design thinking, customer experience, digital transformation.
· Comfort with complexity, ambiguity and change.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."