Change Management Business Analyst
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Change Management Business Analyst
- Our client in Farmington, CT is seeking a BA with a focus on Change Management.
- The BA will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Will manage and create communications, job aids and training materials required for end users and support organizations.
- Will be creating and implementing these changes across divisions supporting separation activity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Project Management certificate preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience as a BA
- Understanding of Change Management
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.