Capital Procurement Associate
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- The Capital Procurement Associates responsibilities will be contracts/agreements in support of project management with financial experience for cost budgets
- Will be responsible for reviewing procurement processes to ensure that each purchasing contract meets the requirements.
- Will be responsible for inputting Pre-Bid/Post-Bid (e-Sourcing), Contracts, Agreements, Addendums, and Exhibits into the Ariba Contracts system.
- Will interact with Service providers throughout the world.
- Will be responsible for storage of documentation in accordance with Pfizer corporate Ariba Contract Workbench (ACW) system.
- Must understand professional services like engineering, automation, construction, manufacturing equipment, and verification services.
- As well as construction services like: mechanical, insulation, electrical, structural, HVAC, etc.
- Must poses skills in the Windows 10 Microsoft Office software, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, and Ariba, is a plus.
- Must have some project management, financial experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.