Call Catcher Maintenance Tech 187965
Atlanta, GA 30320 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 10pm-6am
The Facility Maintenance Technician (Call Catcher) is the “first responder” to many reactive service calls at the Atlanta Airport. This position is responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause, and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted. In addition to having well-rounded general maintenance skills, a good working knowledge of general electrical system repairs is desired. Examples of work responsibilities may include unstopping toilets and floor drains; investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the
- Attends daily safety trainings and follows all safety
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by recording technician’s labor hours, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner.
- Manages time and prioritizes work orders to ensure that client needs, and expectations are met.
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good computer, communication, and typing
- Ability to work from lifts and ladders, as well as work in a variety of weather
- Ability to work adjusted schedules during extreme weather events. Weekend work is required with these two positions.
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work
- Minimum 2-3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, door operations, building systems, etc. in an industrial/commercial environment.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by Jacobs liability insurance
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.