Windsor, CT 06095
- The Technician calibrates, certifies and repairs mechanical and indicating instruments for conformance to established standards. Certifies all measuring instruments, maintains records on such instruments utilizing PC and Calibration Management programs, to assure required periodic re-certification.
- Calibration of hand tools, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Uniformity surveys of furnaces, pressure gauges, temperature gauges, transfer standards or masters, dial indicators, NDT equipment, furnace support instruments.
- Maintains records of required re-certification schedules.
- Documenting travelers after operations performed.
- Maintains production standards/quality.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least 2 years basic inspection, calibration and troubleshooting experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret blueprints/customer specifications and/or work in-process documents.
- Ability to use and understand various hand measurement tools. Knowledge of basic electronics.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.