CNC Operator (2nd shift)
Oldsmar, FL 34677
There are 2nd shift positions available
- The CNC Operator will operate and set up computerized numerical control machines: lasers CNC/EDM CNC machining centers, CNC grinders.
- Operate and set up various manual machines.
- Will utilize measuring tools to inspect parts.
- Responsible for complying with TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance) Program.
- Responsible for complying with CTQ (Critical to Quality) Program.
- Solving minor set up problems.
- Perform machining operations per specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the equipment when required.
- Performing other tasks in the facility, as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some CNC program edit knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to accurately interpret blueprints and/or work in-process documents.
- Math and computer technology skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.