CDL-A Flatbed Driver (Temporary)
Fort Mill, SC 29707
This is a 3-month assignment
- The CDL-A Driver to be responsible for the delivery and set-up of Godwin pumping equipment at the customer job site.
- Will also be responsible for the pickup of equipment from the customer job site at the end of the contract rental period and for recording those transactions accurately on Godwin Rental Contracts and Sales paperwork accordingly.
- Assist yard and field personnel in loading and unloading trucks with Godwin pumping equipment.
- Secure all items loaded on the truck for safe over-the-road travel in accordance with Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) Federal Department of Transportation, and local Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Review all items to be delivered (or picked up) with customer to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain log books with entries for driving, on-duty, etc. in accordance with DOT guidelines.
- Perform daily visual inspections of Godwin delivery equipment and documenting any items in need of service.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One to two years’ experience in the construction industry preferred
- Class A Commercial License
- Experience with flatbed trailers and proper load securement techniques (chaining, strapping, etc.)
- Current Department of Transportation medical card
- Aptitude for basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to read a map
- Ability to complete basic mechanical tasks
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.