CADWorx Performer/Process Piping Designer Tech
Portland, OR 97201
- The CADWorx Performer will develop AutoCAD and Cadworx designs for process systems to support the installation and modification of semiconductor systems.
- Coordinate with Engineers and other designers to adopt designs to align with schedule, existing conditions and client requirements.
- Input design information into client tracking databases and tools to coordinate design requirements with existing systems.
- Support Engineers and designers in coordinating deliverable requirements and schedules of construction packages
- Review designs to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Coordinate spatial requirements for equipment and piping of process systems with other engineering disciplines
- Coordinate pipe routing and supports with trade contractors, pipe support engineers and client requirements
- Provide process design deliverables for upcoming large semiconductor facility retrofit projects.
- High School Diploma or GED required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.