CADD Systems Manager
Spartanburg, SC 29306
- The CADD Systems Manager will administer Bentley ProjectWise Connect Edition document management software (cloud based)
- Will administer Bentley MicroStation suite of software (cloud based)
- Will administer AutoCad license-single seat
- Will administer HP PageWide XL 4100 large format printer/plotter
- Will interface with IT Dept. to ensure connectivity of Project Engineering group
- Will interface with Plant Project engineers to develop documentation for in-house projects
- Interface with Outside Engineering Consultants to ensure adherence to plant standards on large projects.
- Interface with Plant Maintenance personnel to facilitate infrastructure and production-line repairs, pulling together drawing packages from prior projects.
- Interface with construction contractors in all phases of construction.
- Develop E/I document for small projects and ongoing plant upgrades.
- Will keep up P&ID’s and other engineering documents to adhere to Plant Management of Change (MOC) requirements.
- Participate in process hazard analysis (PHA) meetings and help implement findings/changes.
- Must be able to read/interpret/understand engineering drawings & documents from:
- Civil, Structural, Architectural, Facilities Planning, Piping, HVAC, Electrical, Instrumentation and Safety
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.