Frederick, MD 21701
- The Drafter will be responsible for preparing drawings such as VDOT permit plans, construction drawings, traffic control plans and as-built plan packages.
- Will create polyline alignments & place alignment labels
- Complete stationing
- Add dimensions
- Add text, labels, road names
- Pull Vicinity Maps and add to drawings
- Put the finishing touches on drawings for submittal
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and a good driving record required.
- 1+ year experience drafting underground utilities and creating profiles
- Experience drafting underground utilities and creating profiles
- Experience with as-builts and field redlines research, download and convert/incorporate GIS data into CAD drawing set up plan & profile sheets create/modify X-references
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 or equivalent version.
- must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work extended hours as necessary.
- Must have the ability to incorporate right-of-ways and lot lines into design files, completion of sheet set-up, ability to incorporate other utility detail into drawings, and understanding intermediate commands and functions within AutoCAD.
- Must have the ability to interpret engineering plans and/or perform calculations.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.