DOE Charlotte, NC 28202
- This position is for Transmission work and will support the needs of a Civil Engineer; Drafts diagrams, schematics, layouts, multiview, and various drawings in accordance with clients’ requests.
- Performs mathematical, geometrical, and minor engineering computations.
- Will produce site development models, drawings, and material quantity takeoffs.
- Ability to create styles, settings, dynamic blocks, drawing details, and template files to help facilitate the creation of drawing standards.
- 2 or 4 year technical degree preferred, or HS Diploma with a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience
- Five years minimum with ACAD
- Is adept with Version 2015 or newer.
- Has experience with working in structural/physical ACAD design.
- Must be using AutoCAD Civil 3D at current/most recent position.
- Fully understands CAD standards, application of CAD layers, title block templates and can conform to rigorous CAD standard requirements..
- Expert AutoCAD Civil 3D skills (High), Autodesk Vault, Microsoft Excel
- Civil Design experience preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.