Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Under general supervision the Drafter prepares design and as-built drawings of existing facilities, renovations, and new construction of moderate complexity based on verbal instructions, sketches, field observations, and/or formal documents.
- Obtains basic architectural, civil, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical data from documents, occupant interviews, and field measurements.
- Perform field verification and drafting for as-built drawings.
- Prepares floor plans, site plans, and other drawings for small construction and minor alteration projects using computer aided drafting techniques.
- Associates Degree or 2 years of formal technical training, or equivalent experience
- Entry Level, no experience required.
- 1-3 years working in semiconductor environment is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and Mail
- Ability to collect field data and accurately record findings.
- Ability to perform inspections and make necessary adjustments to conform to job specifications.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.