Trumbull, CT 06611
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Buyer Associate
- The Buyer Associate supports acquisition and sourcing of materials and resources required for the company for direct and/or indirect material including assisting with contracts (LTA) and order creation.
- Manages the procurement cycle from purchase order to payment of invoice
- Negotiates pricing and contractual terms including implementing Long Term Agreements
- Manages supplier relationships and performance issues to the required Ace and Supplier Gold metrics
- Manages resolution of quality issues – Q/A hold, rejections, DRT, & all supporting quality initiatives including COPQ and COPBQ
- Achieves 100 % on time delivery to all customers
- Achieves required year over year cost reductions
- Manages Engineering, dwg, op sheet issues, and all technical issues
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email