Business Analyst Professional
Raleigh, NC 27601 US
*Full time, 40 hrs/week*
*Potential for OT, would need preapproval*
Overview: Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Determines most useful business solutions for the company.
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals.
- Performs duties concerned with the design and improvement of computer-based business systems.
- Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of computer-based business system problems.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
- Solicits from management symptoms of problem, formally defines the problem, breaks problem into component parts, and gathers information about each of these parts from a variety of sources.
- Selects the most appropriate analytical technique.
- Utilizes several study techniques including simulation, linear and nonlinear programming, dynamic programming, queuing and other stochastic-process models, Markov decision processes, econometric methods, data envelopment analysis, neural networks, expert systems, decision analysis, and the analytic hierarchy process.
- Writes description of business needs, business program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer-based business systems.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Studies existing computer-based business systems to evaluate effectiveness, and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Project Management skillsets to execute associated business plans.
- Direct contact and periodic status updates with field-based design, construction and automation commissioning teams to ensure workplan completion by published deadlines.
- Possesses process development, refinement and implementation skills.
- 10+ years experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.