Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Business Analyst oversees the responsibility for business process analysis, cost/benefit analysis, design and simulation for small-medium sized projects.
- Partners with business units to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be processed, and how the results will be managed.
- Partners with the global network to ensure synergies with existing systems and alignment with group strategy.
- Reviews and analyzes system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system - identifies and differentiates system configuration from programming solutions.
- Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Writes detailed functional specifications for program development.
- Performs and documents system configuration.
- Coordinates system interface design and development.
- Provides on-call support as needed.
- Prepares/coordinates technical reports, process documentation, test plans, training needs assessment, and implementation plans.
- Supports Department Manager, Process IT with the management of specific elements of projects to schedule following systems development methodology; accountable for efficient and maintainable results that meet business requirements.
- Researches, coordinates feasibility studies and makes recommendations on process changes and automation in support of improving business processes and cost savings.
- Develops project plans, administers the change control process and ensures that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Group operations supervisor.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT Application or Infrastructure Profession.
- 3 to 5 years of project leadership or system responsibility experience in an IT environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Systems Analysis
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have some development experience (JAVA or C# is fine).
- Must have presentation experience and be comfortable training non IT on JIRA and confluence.
- Advanced planning, analysis and design of IT solutions
- Advanced experience with IT governance and system development life cycle
- Advanced knowledge of project management
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.