Atlanta, GA 30309
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and system updates of SAP HR records for all scale Domestic and International employees, DMS, DFP, and MLT as assigned.
Administer the related HR policies, procedures and compensation programs for the various employee's groups.
Coordinate and process routine to complex MSS transactions for new hires, internal hires, employee movement/status changes, international movements and separations.
Develop pay anniversary date calculations for employees returning from leave, rehire, or changing employee classifications.
Serve as a gatekeeper for the resolution on employee HR system escalations.
Support multiple divisions and client contacts.
Participate as needed in HR initiatives as a coordinator or processing SME.
Provide system-testing support for SAP production changes.
- Bachelor or equivalent required.
- Must have 1-3 years of HR administrative and processing experience in a functional or operations area and departmental practices and application of corporate-related policy.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and deliverable simultaneously.
- Must have hands-on experience with transaction-related systems or software, preferably SAP.
- Must have experience with MS Office (excel, word), HR systems (end-user) and reporting tools (brio/hyperion).
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be able to assist with special projects or system issues on night or weekend as needed.
- Must be able to work with confidential information.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.