Business Analyst III 187725
St Petersburg, FL 33710 US
- The successful candidate shall assist in managing the Self-Healing Team details, including modeling of DSCADA and YFA, testing, tracking team field status, and deployment of teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization including SOG PMs, Grid Management, Asset Management, DPAC, and DSCADA ADMS Support.
- Assist in managing the YFA server capacity, procurement and implementation of new servers.
- Identifies risks and process issues and gaps.
- Candidates must be proficient with Excel
- The successful candidate is required to have a strong fundamental understanding of the GE SCADA System, as well as demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."