Bottle and Keg Specialist
Golden, CO 80401
All shifts available
- The Bottle and Keg Specialist is responsible for startups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line.
- Will be operating the machines & equipment and inspection and use of the necessary materials and chemicals.
- Ensures all processes are completed to meet product quality, bio, company and BATF standards as well as customer satisfaction goals and inspects incoming materials on a continual basis.
- Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operational adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently producing quality product.
- Performs a mixture of the following duties as required: line checks of equipment, accident investigation/follow up, hazard analysis, audits, attends meetings, and other duties as assigned by the business.
- May be required to work various shifts as determined by the business needs.
- May be required to train and certify other employees
- High School Diploma required
- Clear understanding of LOTO safety programs
- High speed manufacturing equipment and/or industrial machinery.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Able to accurately read/follow written instructions & perform mathematical calculations.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Proven mechanical aptitude Competencies
- Ability to respond to problems in a timely and accurate way by drawing on own judgments as well as available resources to identify the most effective way to handle specific situations.
- Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.