Phoenix, AZ 85043
- Notching and routing cracks, removing end caps, etc.
- Polishing areas requiring welding using stationary and hand held buffing tools
- Belt sanding and blending components to original contours using stationary and hand held buffing tools
- Removing plasma overspray, excess weld, and braze
- Dry honing/ grit blasting in an enclosed booth wearing protection gloves
- Documenting travelers after operations performed and receiving customer parts and orders
- Perform general departmental housekeeping regularly
- Sustain production standards and quality
- Perform in-process inspections
- Perform minor preventative maintenance on blending booths and dry hone machines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment (changing belts and burrs)
- Moving parts & materials to next operation
- Assist Coating Department
- Resistance tack welding/part marking/etc.
- 5 years manufacturing experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- List the requirements below that are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully accomplish the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of ownership and accountability
- Provides accurate feedback to the department supervisor pertaining to quality issues
- Lean skills continually drives process improvements
- Team building skills List preferred job related qualifications if different from above.
- Must be fluent in English, i.e. speaking, reading, writing List the level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.