Blend Operator (1st & 2nd shift)
Phoenix, AZ 85043
There are 1st and 2nd shift positions available-6:30am-3:00pm and 3:00pm-11:30PM
- The Blend Operator will be responsible for notching and routing cracks, removing end caps, etc.
- Polishing areas requiring welding using stationary and hand held buffing tools
- Belt sanding and blending components to original contours using stationary and hand held buffing tools
- Removing plasma overspray, excess weld, and braze
- Dry honing/ grit blasting in an enclosed booth wearing protection gloves
- Documenting travelers after operations performed and receiving customer parts and orders
- Perform in-process inspections
- Perform minor preventative maintenance on blending booths and dry hone machines
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment (changing belts and burrs)
- Moving parts & materials to next operation
- Assist Coating Department
- Resistance tack welding/part marking/etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years manufacturing experience required
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Must be fluent in English, i.e. speaking, reading, writing
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.