Bilingual Water Operator (Spanish/English)
Arecibo, PR 00612
- The Operator operates water treatment facilities.
- Perform regulatory and non-regulatory sampling process following established procedures and external regulatory.
- Maintain routine and non-routine sampling, analysis and associated data reporting procedures in accordance with the schedules and targets established for quality control.
- complete routine and compliance report.
- Operate individual treatment and pumping system, including chemical dosing.
- Visit as appropriate in the performance of both normal and emergency activities, the following: Raw Water Retention Lagoon, Raw Water Pump Station, Raw Water Pump Main, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Water Pipeline, Interconnections, Service Tanks and associated equipment, and any other location within the area of influence of the Project.
- Issociate degree in science discipline, Chemistry.
- Potable Water Treatment Plant operator’s license IV holder.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing sampling and analysis, manufacturing or industrial process environment, preferably the Water Industry or Treatment.
- Ability to monitor computer screens and take readings and complete reports.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.