Bilingual Support Specialist (German/English)
Greenville, SC 29615
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Support Specialist provides a variety of advanced administrative support to the Purchasing department.
- Performs and coordinates administrative tasks (word processing, document preparation/management and file maintenance as required) related to the daily activities for TS.
- Coordinates preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and LOP for department management team weekly meeting.
- Assist with department budget, training records, travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies and record retention.
- Coordinates management workshops.
- Maintains department web page.
- Maintains time administration for management.
- Creates purchase orders and processes invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Handles special projects related to TS.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, meeting documentations, and video conference for members of the department.
- Supports management to maintain target achievement and task completion as assigned.
- Handles confidential information and material.
- Monitors and communicates to managers deviations on Budget Variance reports, forecasting reports, and SAP activities for TS.
- TS target/status system update.
- Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Associate Degree a plus.
3-5 years of related administrative procedures
Must have experience with: calendar management, meeting agendas and minutes, scheduling travel and processing expenses, processing Pos and invoices, Microsoft offices, and team support.
SAP - (Purchasing, Manager's Desktop, Finance, and Time Administration modules)
Advanced presentation and organizational skills
Advanced ability to handle multiple tasks
Intermediate communication and organizational skills
Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outtask, etc.)
German language skills required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.