Bilingual HSE Coordinator (Spanish/English)
Lock Haven, PA 17745
This assignment runs March-October 2019
- The HSE Coordinator executes HSE program requirements within the HSE Management System to ensure documentation is completed.
- Follows up occurs and reporting takes place for the designated work location.
- Supports a Safety Culture that continually improves to ensure employees are involved and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Must have 5-10 years in HSE with emphasis on manufacturing.
- Must be bilingual with proficiency in Spanish.
- Experience in tissue manufacturing is a plus
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.