Big Data Business Analyst
Greenville, SC 29607
HKA will offer a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 Contract position. There is no projected end date.
HKA will offer vacation pay, holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks for this position.
NO relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- The Big Data Business Analytic will provide complete application life cycle development, deployment, and operations support for Big Data solutions and infrastructure.
- Will partner with product owners, data scientists, solutions engineers, and business analysts to facilitate the development, automation, and seamless delivery of analytic solutions into Big Data clusters.
- Implement and enhance complex big data solutions with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets that produce valuable business insights and discoveries.
- Determine the required infrastructure, services, and software required to build advanced analytic solutions, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts for specified business challenges.
- Assist data scientists with exploration and analysis activities.
- Perform code and solution review activities, then recommend enhancements that improve efficiencies, performance, stability, and lower support costs.
- Configure and conduct tuning exercises on Hadoop environments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- 4-7 years enterprise Big Data Engineering experience within any Hadoop environment
- 5+ years enterprise software engineering experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns, as well as, experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures
- Professional Hadoop training preferred
- Hortonworks or Cloudera certifications preferred
- Enterprise support experience with the following items:
- Hadoop, HIVE, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Sqoop services and clients
- Languages: Python, R, SQL, Java, Scala
- Jupyter or Zeppelin, Hue, RStudio
- Spark RDDs and DataFrames, machine learning algorithms
- Enterprise Big Data security and management operations experience using tools and services, such as, Ambari, Knox, Ranger, HDFS, Oozie, and Kerberos
- Elasticsearch and Kibana development and operations
- Container management and development using Docker
- Automation/configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef
- Continuous integration tools similar to Jenkins
- Visualization tools like Tableau or Qlik
- Ingestion tools like NIFI, HDF, Talend
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.