Beef & Chicken Production Supervisor
Browns Summit, NC 27214
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Beef/Chicken Production Supervisor
- The Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the processing and manufacturing of all Chicken/Kelp/Pork/Beef products.
- Also supervises the cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and areas associated with the processing and manufacturing of the Chicken/Kelp/Pork/Beef products.
- Responsible for supervising hourly employees in the Chicken/Kelp/Pork/Beef processing departments.
- Promptly reports any problems in the daily processing of products to the VP-Ops or designee.
- Refers employees with any job-related problems to the VP-Ops or designee.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the written specifications for all Chicken/Kelp/ Pork/Beef products through the monitoring of daily reports, raw material usage, packaging material usage and employee activity.
- Recommends changes or improvements when necessary.
- Supervises all activity relating to the proper cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment and areas associated with the production process.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities in the Chicken/Kelp/Pork/Beef departments based on the production schedule prepared by the VP-OPS or designee.
- Obtains competitive quotes from reputable and quality vendors when pricing for goods and/or services.
- Assists in daily attendance monitoring using green absence cards and/or other attendance controls.
- Assists in the training of operation of production and cleaning equipment.
- Assists in enforcing company policies and regulations.
- Scoop/Pack/Seal Bulk product by hand or with Bulk filler.
- Operate Small batch mixers as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Food processing experience preferred.
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. repetitively throughout entire shift will be required.
- Climbing portable ladders and climb steps/stairs several times during shift will be expected.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.