Denver, CO 80202
- The BIM Modeler will perform the functions of creating project deliverable drawings and models using the current versions of available software.
- Work includes 3D parametric modeling, representation and annotation of 3D information in 2D drawings, and 2D detailing for complex projects.
- Create 3D BIM models to a high level of accuracy.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details from a 3D BIM model for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Clearly annotate, dimension and detail production drawings in conformance to company standards and practices.
- Setup and manage large sheets set including revisions and markups for each project.
- Plot drawings to pdf, dwg, or to paper plots.
- Assist and direct BIM workflow.
- Set up and geo-locate multiple models for a single project.
- Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Degree in related discipline (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of REVIT Structure, AutoCAD Architecture, and their supporting technologies.
- Experience and understanding of interfacing with REVIT Architecture and MEP is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of 3D parametric modeling to maximize the benefits of an integrated building model.
- Thorough understanding of building components for modeling structural components intelligently and efficiently to ensure the integrity of the structural model.
- Working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principals.
- Excellent skills in relation to rendering and graphic formats and their manipulation and output.
- Experience in Rhino, Grasshopper, TEKLA, and data exchanges between BIM platforms is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.